Learn to play the piano using falling notes! Get started right away, even if you don't know how to read sheet music.
Enjoy playing songs right on the iPad touchscreen or connect a MIDI keyboard, put your iPad right on the music stand, and play using real keys!
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in melody practice.
- Practice sections repeatedly by creating a loop.
- Show sheet music along with the falling notes.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn each hand individually.
- Hints for which fingers to use are included in all the built-in songs.
- You can add your own finger hints to songs you import.
- Compatible with the lights in most keyboard models with lighted keys.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
- More than 20 songs are available immediately.
- A single unlock lets you play any MIDI song ever, including the rest of the 150+ built-in songs and any that you import using iTunes File Sharing or using the "Open in Synthesia" option in other apps.
|The app is free, but unlocking "play any song" costs $5.99 as an in-app purchase.|